- It does not just process consumption values for billing purposes. It also collects and analyses data from the grid such as voltage, current, active/reactive power, meter events, even weather data.
- It works with various types of devices such as smart meters, data concentrators, gateways, aggregation meters, feeder meters or RTUs.
- It processes data about various parts of the grid such as consumption points, secondary substations, feeders or grid segments.
- It contains algorithms for advanced data processing based on machine learning. These can cover the accurate estimation of missing values, complex validations, the detection and classification of behaviour patterns, pointing up anomalies and forecasting.
- It offers a publish/subscribe mechanism to other systems which can obtain relevant low voltage grid data easily.