DeepGrid-MDM is computing each day for each substation optimal tariff switching plans for tomorrow for each consumption point according to expected production and consumption.
Optimal switching plan have to consume production from renewables as close to production points as possible.
Main algoritm is consisting from following steps:
- Next day weather prediction download (solar radiation, temperature). We are using specialised prediction models like Alladin or GFS
- Renewables production prediction for each substation
- Uncontrollable consumption prediction for each substation
- Prediction of customer reaction to next day tariff switching
- Computation of optimal tariff switching plans for each consumption point. Switching plan is in form of TOU table
- Distribution of TOU tables to consumption points